Fine stripping knife for hard-coat dogs.
- Ideal for stripping undercoat.
- Especially for dense coats.
- Ergonomic plastic handle with great comfort.
- Fine Stripping Knife
- Fine teeth
Ideal for stripping the undercoat of thick coated dogs. Easy to use around head, ears, for finishwork and fine stripping details. Ergonomic handle, curved for grip and comfort.
How to use:
- Hold the hair placing your thumb on top of the metallic surface
- Pull to remove the hair from the root
- Undercoat horizontally slide the blade through the coat in the same direction of the hair
Available Size: Righty [P214], Lefty [P303]